Monday, January 12, 2009

Meal Plan Monday

For once, I've got my act together this week and can participate. (In my defense, I do generally have a menu for the week, it's just not often that I have it on Monday.)

Most of the recipes this week are from The Total Woman Cookbook (I tagged them with a "TW".) If you're not familiar with The Total Woman, it's worth checking out from the library for a laugh. The cookbook, though, is surprisingly fabulous. I tagged a lot of recipes to try. They're different, but for the most part don't require bizarre or expensive ingredients. (And as you'll see in my next post, that's a big selling point for me right now!) Now, I could be horribly misguided; I haven't made any of the recipes. They might be awful. I promise to keep you posted.

Without further ado:


Monday:
Stir-Fry Chicken with Broccoli (TW)
Rice

Tuesday:
~Out of Town~

Wednesday:
French Onion Casserole (TW)
Onion Soup Sticks (TW)

Thursday:
Pinwheel Cheese Meatloaf (TW)
Scrumptious Spinach (TW)

Friday:
Lentil, Mushroom, and Spinach Soup
Bread-of-the-Gods

Saturday:
Um....crap. I just realized I don't have a meal planned for this day.

Sunday:
Turkey Fettuccine Alfredo
Broccoli Supreme (TW)