Friday, December 5, 2008

MeMe

Since my adoring fans (okay, I can think of two, but that still qualifies as "fans," plural) are clamouring for a new post, it is fortunate that Chris tagged me. It's a pretty simple MeMe. All I need to do is tell you:

Six Things that Make Me Happy

Here goes....

1.) I'm going to pull the "cheesy mom card." Darren is not a happy camper first thing in the morning. Nor am I. So when Darren wakes up, Ryan generally brings him into bed with me where we snuggle for about 15 minutes and wake up gradually.

2.) Christmas. Everything about Christmas. The music, the decorations, the baking. It gives me warm-fuzzies.

(This is harder than I thought...maybe I'm just not a very happy person. Moving on....)

3.) Floofy skirts. I never quite grew out of the little-girl-twirling stage of life. The first thing I do when I put on any dress is spin around and guage the twirl factor. If I thought I could pull off wearing a petticoat, I'd totally do it.

4.) Spending time with my family. I've got a huge extended family, so when we all get together, it's little more than organized chaos. I love it.

5.) Can I be shallow? A good hair day.

6.) And can I end on a personal note? A good-fitting bra. I finally went shopping and I got four of 'em. The feeling I got when I put on the first one that fit was nothing short of sheer bliss.