Saturday, December 20, 2008

It's all in how you look at it.

Today, WunderHubbee took the kids over to his parents and left me alone in the house for the day. I was the queen of productivity:

1.) Wrapped all the presents. (Okay, not all. I found a couple more when I cleaned out the closet.)
2.) Vacuumed thoroughly, and took Resolve to some stains on the floor.
3.) Did 5 loads of laundry.
4.) Thinned out the kids' toys and books, to take some to GoodWill.
5.) Cleaned out the hall closet and got rid of a lot of stuff; some garbage, some GoodWill.
6.) Cleaned out the fridge.
7.) I'm sure I did more things that I'm forgetting to list, so I'm just going to put up a #7, just in case.

Now, we could look at this in one of two ways:

1.) Wow! I rock! Look at home much I got done today!

2.) Wow! I suck. A good wife and mother would not have allowed her home to reach such a state of disarray.

I'm choosing perspective #1.

If you chose perspective #2, please, do not disillusion me, and keep your opinion to yourself.