Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Long time no post

I could probably go into a long list of reasons why I have been such a lousy blogger through the holiday season. But a lot of you know the details, and the rest of you wouldn't likely care about them, so the CliffNotes version is this:

The week before Christmas, our toilet overflowed and flooded a portion of our apartment. It sucked. I've moved everything in and out of our hall closet more times than I care to count. Between apartment drama and the holidays, blogging just wasn't a super high priority.

But I'm back now (aren't you relieved?). And wouldn't you know it, one of my New Year's Resolutions is to blog more regularly. (Nope, I'm not one of those people who is "too cool" for resolutions. Of course most of mine fail horribly, but I start every year with fresh hope that this year will be different.)

Look for a real post (not just a "gee, I'm sorry I dropped off the face of the Earth" post) either later tonight or tomorrow.