Sunday, January 13, 2008

Just so ya'll don't think I dropped off the face of the earth, I figured I owed my couple loyal readers an explaination.

In early December, I got a job as a legal secretary. It's a mixed blessing--I do enjoy my job, but I'm definately upset that I'm not able to stay at home with Darren, but at this point in our lives, I need to be working. Ryan doesn't have a full-time job, yet, so he's a SAHD. Eventually, we hope to switch things around, and have me be a SAHM again. Cross your fingers.

I'm also upset that I'm only going to be able to take 2 wks materntiy leave with this little one. If I think about it too much I get really upset, so I try not to think about it :)

I don't know how often I'll get to update to anymore, but wanted to give you all a heads up.

Thanks for reading while it lasted :)