Thursday, October 18, 2007

A Bit of an Intro

I've had a blog on here before, but it was pretty short lived. I'm attempting to revive it again ;)
A quick intro: I'm Amanda, 24, engaged to Ryan, my boyfriend of almost eight years. (The wedding is in late December.) We have one eight month old son, Darren, and we are expecting our second in late February. We plan on moving in together sometime before the wedding. (Something I'm normally against, but in light of our family, it seems like the most logical choice.) As of now, we are each living with our respective parents, though I spend most nights at Ryan's/his parents house. (Not an ideal situation, admittedly.)

My hobbies are the traditional old lady ones. I love to bake, cook, knit, sew, quilt, and collect old cookbooks.

Oh, and since so many people in real life think it's bizarre, I do cloth diaper.

Okay, enough intro. How about a real post?